"The most enjoyable NTN skiing experience." - Backcountry Magazine,
awarding the Outlaw the 2015 Editor's Choice.
Introducing the OUTLAW, an NTN binding built the 22 Designs way - sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, blazing up and downhill performance. Plus step-in for a quick get away.
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex without sacrificing lateral rigidity. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Built in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw is built to last, and the 6 hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, the Outlaw is always ready to run.
The Outlaw can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.For NTN Bindings, the binding Size MUST match your boot size. Scarpa and Crispi boots 26.0 and under fit the Small Bindings, 26.5 and up are Large. For Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0.
Easy step-in, easy exit
• Instant flex engagement
• Optional brakes: 110mm and 125mm widths- available here.
• Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
• 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
• Industrial strength main die spring
• Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
• Spring-loaded climbing bail
• NTN compatible in two sizes
• Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
• Weight including climbers:
Large: 3.5 lbs /1590g
Small: 3.35 lbs/1525g
- Additional Information