The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides additional grip and floatation over loose snow, and maximizes acceleration and braking on ice and packed snow, utilizing over 250 studs to provide extra bite and increased durability.
- Braced side lugs for improved cornering
- Tubeless Ready
- Replacement studs and stud insertion tool sold separately
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Winter-Studded
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 114 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 4.5
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5" Fat
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
WARNING: Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.