With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colours available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution for the folding lock is included in the price.
- 5 mm bars with a core of light steel and plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Good protection at low to medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
- This lock can be ordered keyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key.
- Additional Information