Adidas - Terrex Bounce Mid GTX M
The Adidas Terrex Bounce GTX is a mid-height hiking boot with an athletic edge making it built for long-distance comfort and support in rugged environments, with the added benefit of Gore-Tex waterproof breathable protection. Featuring a durable yet lightweight upper made of synthetic leather and textile reinforced with abrasion-resistant weldings, the Terrex Bounce is ready to handle a long day on the trails. On top of that, a wide platform with a little bit of give allows the boot to adapt and form to the shape of your foot during extended wear, providing a more comfortable, custom-feeling fit overall.
The Terrex Bounce gets its name from the innovative technology used on its midsole. Consisting of elastic foam, the Bounce midsole provides ample support to the foot while launching it back up with every step - resulting in more stable strides and heel strikes as well as high energy return. This is supplemented by an EVA stabilization frame for side-to-side support, which you'll be thankful to have when trekking across uneven, rocky terrain. Additionally, an outsole made of Continental rubber (the same kind used on car tires) grants outstanding traction and directional control; even if you happen to be walking or running across wet surfaces.
- Synthetic and textile upper
- Abrasion-resistant weldings
- Bounce elastic foam midsole provides stable, bouncy, comfortable ride
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Continental rubber outsole for extraordinary traction even when wet
- EVA stabilization frame for lateral stability and midfoot support
- Dual-density midsole comprised of CloudFoam EVA top layer and Bounce bottom layer
- Benefit: Waterproof, Windproof
- Weight: 14.5 oz (410 gm)