Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Adidas - Terrex Climaheat Ultimate Boost Boots )
Outfitted with the energy return of boost™ in the midsole, these lightweight, minimalist outdoor boots for men are designed for speed hiking and fast-paced snowshoeing. climaheat™ combines with PrimaLoft® insulation to trap heat and keep feet warm in winter, while a climaproof® membrane and stretchy molded collar seal out the snow. Rugged lugs on the Continental™ Rubber outsole stabilize feet over snow and ice. The TPU lip on the heel makes these hikers snowshoe compatible.
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- climaheat™ combines PrimaLoft® insulation with an innovative molded collar design to keep feet warm and snow out
- Waterproof climaproof® keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Ripstop upper with synthetic overlays for added support and durability; Molded heel cap for extra stability; Durable, stretchable soft shell material for protection and great fit; TPU lip on heel for snowshoe compatibility
- Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip in wet conditions
- Weight: 17.0 ounces (size 9)