An all-purpose companion in the wilderness or for managing tasks closer to home. Ergonomic US-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip. The head shape is the classic "Yankee" pattern. Each hatchet comes with a heavy-duty leather sheath and a cotton storage bag.
- An all-purpose companion in the wilderness or for managing tasks closer to home.
- Ergonomic US-hickory handle with unique anti-slip paint for better grip
- Head weight: 1.5 Lbs. Total weight: 2.2 Lbs. Steel type: C45. Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Adler has been granted a Forest Stewardship Council Certification (FSC) which the company renews each year.
- Adler guarantees that the axe will be free of manufacturer’s defects for the life of the axe*.
- Head weight: 1.5 Lbs
- Total weight: 2.2 Lbs
- Head mount: wood and round metal wedge
- Handle length: 15 inches
- Handle type: US sourced hickory, ergonomic curved shape
- Handle colors: Black (anti-slip) and red
- Sheath: Heavy duty leather with robust buttons (Made in Spain)
- Steel type: C45
- Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc
- Packaging: Cotton pouch (Made in USA) with instruction manual