Airhole - Airhood Balaclava 10K Hardshell
Built to withstand the most unforgiving conditions, the Covert Collection combines Airhole's most technical fabrics with their most functional designs. Engineered for warmth and protection, this collection has been tested and approved by Thru Dark on their latest expedition summiting Mont Blanc.
The Airhole is standard on all masks and is designed to allow breath to escape freely, avoiding the build up of condensation to keep you dry, warm and goggles fog free. Stay out there longer.
10,000mm Hardshell fabric is designed to provide lightweight, durable, waterproof and breathable protection in rain or snow. Airhole called it 'hardshell' because the fabric is highly durable and acts like a solid barrier between you and the elements.
- Airhood Balaclava: Ultimate protection
- Expedition Approved: Tested on Mont Blanc, approved by Thru Dark
- Outerwear Protection: Technical 2 layer fabric includes a fleece lining for comfort + protection
- 10,000mm Membrane with DWR: Water + wind resistant membrane with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Moisture Wicking & Quickdry: Thermal fleece back panel wicks moisture to fabric surface for rapid drying
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing, Winter|
|Properties||Water Resistant, Wind Resistant, Quick Drying, Wicking|