Airhole - Airtube Ergo 10K Softshell Covert
Built to withstand the most unforgiving conditions, the Covert Collection combines our most technical fabrics with Airhole's most functional designs. Engineered for warmth and protection, this collection has been tested and approved by Thru Dark on their latest expedition summiting Mont Blanc.
The Airhole is standard on all masks and is designed to allow breath to escape freely, avoiding the build up of condensation to keep you dry, warm and goggles fog free. Stay out there longer.
10,000mm Softshell is Airhole's most technical fabric construction that is designed to perform in harsher conditions. The fabric combines water repellency, wind resistance and superior comfort. The outer layer prevents icy winds from lowering your temperature and a DWR (Durable water Repellent) coating beads water to prevent the fabric from becoming saturated.
- Airtube Ergo: Ergonomic shape
- Expedition Approved: Tested on Mont Blanc, approved by Thru Dark
- Outerwear Protection: Technical 2 layer fabric includes a fleece lining for comfort + protection
- 10,000mm Membrane with DWR: Water + wind resistant membrane with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Moisture Wicking & Quickdry: Thermal fleece back panel wicks moisture to fabric surface for rapid drying
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|