Airhole - Balaclava Hinge Merino - Unisex
The bedrock of the Airhole range, the Balaclava Hinge allows fabrics with less stretch to function as full head and face protection whilst allowing you to pull the face portion under the chin to free your face and eliminating the need for a beanie.
Merino wool is a highly technical, natural fibre that has superior heat management, moisture wicking and odor preventing properties compared to man made fibres. Merino is incredibly lightweight which allows Airhole to make their masks smaller and more compact without sacrificing performance in all conditions. This season they’ve added 5% Spandex to increase durability, comfort, and help maintain the shape. Protect yourself naturally with this renewable and biodegradable fabric.
Airhole's Balaclava Hinge Merino masks feature their unique embroidered Airhole which is soft and comfortable against your face. The Airhole allows breath to escape freely, avoiding the buildup of condensation to keep you warm, dry and your goggles fog free. A dry mask ensures all day comfort and no bad odours.
- Embroidered Airhole Mouthpiece
- UPF 50+ for 98%+ Sun Protection
- Super Soft, Luxurious Fabric Blend
- 95% Merino Wool & 5% Spandex Fabric
- Highly Technical Natural Fibre Insulator & Weather Resistor
- Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable & Breathable
- Hinged Design Provides Comfort With Face Section Worn Up Or Down
- Stays Warm Even When Wet
- Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet