Airhole - Balaclava Hinge Polar
The bedrock of the Airhole range, the Balaclava Hinge allows fabrics with less stretch to function as full head and face protection whilst allowing you to pull the face portion under the chin to free your face and eliminating the need for a beanie.
Polar is Airhole's most popular fabric due to its high performance polyester & spandex construction that performs in all conditions. Polar repels moisture and protects against cold and heat making it ideal for everything from mid winter adventures to spring park laps. They also apply a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to bead water and prevent the fabric from becoming saturated to keep your face dry and comfortable.
Airhole's Balaclava Hinge Polar masks feature their original silicone Airhole which is direct injected onto the fabric, bonding to the front and back to provide a comfortable, hygienic and easy to clean finish.
- Silicone Airhole Mouthpiece
- UPF 50+ for 98%+ Sun Protection
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Coating For Water Resistance
- 92% Polyester & 8% Spandex Polar Fabric
- Repels Water & Dries Quickly
- Hinged Design Provides Comfort With Face Section Worn Up Or Down
- Eliminates the Need for a Beanie
- Comfortable When Worn Under a Helmet
- Trusted For Warmth as an Alternative to Wool
|Intended Use||Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Quick Drying, UV Protection|