Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Rottefella - NIS Exercise Classic NNN Bindings )
If you are buying a pair of nordic skis equipped with an NIS plate, you will find your compatible NNN bindings here. NIS-compatible NNN bindings offer maximum stability, control, contact, and power transfer.
- The broader binding plate increases the contact area between boot and binding. This gives the sole of the boot additional support that can be felt by all skiers in the form of improved stability.
- The dual guide rail increases stability and system control considerably. Power transfer and control, especially in sideways motions are optimised as a result.
- The minimised space between boot and ski ensures excellent power transfer and sensitivity. No other binding system brings the human foot so close to the cross country ski.
- Safe connections without screws. The ski and binding plate are joined together permanently as one unit using a high-bond, patented connection. Outstanding power transfer through free ski flex is the result.
- Advantage through adjustment. NIS enables you to slide the binding backwards and forwards. This means you can fine-tune the balance point to your personal requirements and also react to varying skiing styles or snow and track conditions at all times.