Alps Mountaineering - Aspen 4
The ALPS Mountaineering 4-Person Aspen Tent features a proven design at an affordable price. It is a solid, freestanding structure with two shock-corded fiberglass poles that make setup quick and easy. The factory-sealed, full-coverage fly and tub-style floor provide great weather protection; while mesh side panels and zippered door window provides ample ventilation. The Aspen interior features mesh storage pockets and a gear loft to keep your gear organized. Guy rope and stakes are also included to round out a great value for your next camping adventure!
- Full-coverage weatherproof fly
- Free-standing two-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly provides best weather protection
- PE tub-style floor
- Extra large #8 zippers on door for extra durability
- Great ventilation with three large mesh panels (sides and rear)
- Mesh storage pocket, gear loft, 8" steel stakes and guy ropes included
- 4-person footprint available
- Base Size: 8'6 X 7'6
- Center Height: 60"
- Vestibule Depth: 35"
- Tent Area: 64 ft
- Vestibule Area: 12.5 ft?
- Total Weight: 9 lbs. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 6" x 6.5" x 20"
- Pole Diameter: 9.5 mm
|Shelter Type||Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||64 ft|
|Tent Floor Area sq feet||64|
|Vestibule Area||12.5 ft|
|Floor Dimensions||8'6 X 7'6|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Packaged Weight||9 lbs. 4 oz.|
|Packed Size||6" x 6.5" x 20"|
|Properties||Waterproof, Windproof, UV Protection|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.