Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Alps Mountaineering - Camp Creek 6 )
The Camp Creek will provide a luxury home-away-from-home the next time you want to get away. Since it uses fiberglass poles that connect to steel uprights, it provides ample interior space, with almost straight walls, to give you more usable space when you're inside. This is great whether you are setting up cots, or just want more space inside to hang out and play a round of cards before bed. The rainfly provides large awnings over the front door and back window, which is a great feature when it's raining. Available in a 4- or 6-person size, this is a great option for all your camping adventures.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set-up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra-tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Large awnings over front door and back window
- Large door allows easy entry
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great ventilation with one door and four large windows
- Mesh storage shelf, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 10' x 10'
- Center height: 84"
- Tent area: 100 ft²
- Total weight: 23 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packed size: 8.5" x 28"
- Pole diameter: 11 mm FG | 19 mm steel
|Shelter Type||Non-Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||100 ft²|
|Floor Dimensions||10' x 10'|
|Pole Material||11 mm FG | 19 mm steel|
|Packaged Weight||23 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Packed Size||8.5" x 28"|