Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Alps Mountaineering - Camp Creek Two-Room )
The three-season Camp Creek Two-Room Tent is perfect for camping with a larger group of family or friends. This cabin-style tent features fiberglass poles with steel uprights to create an extra tall center height and straight side walls, generating an ultra-comfortable camping experience. On top of that, an extra-long list of additional features (like a wall divider, two large doors, and six large windows for ventilation) help make the Camp Creek the ultimate home away from home.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set-up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra-tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Wall divider for two rooms
- Two large door allow easy entry into either room individually
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great ventilation with two doors and six large windows
- Two mesh storage shelf, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 10' x 12'
- Center height: 84"
- Tent area: 120 ft²
- Total weight: 31 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packed size: 11" x 27"
- Pole diameter: 12.7 mm FG | 19 mm steel
|Shelter Type||Non-Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||120 ft²|
|Floor Dimensions||10' x 12'|
|Pole Material||12.7 mm FG | 19 mm steel|
|Packaged Weight||31 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Packed Size||11" x 27"|