The Lynx is packed with features and high quality. The Lynx, which has aluminum poles,is very similar to ALPS Mountaineering's Taurus, which is one of their best-selling tents. The Lynx has more mesh than the Taurus, taking up half of the walls on each side allowing even more ventilation. The tent is an easy to set up, 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. ALPS has not cut any corners... between the factory sealed fly and floor seams, weatherproof fly buckles, 2 doors for easy entering and leaving, 2 vestibules for extra gear storage and weather protection, and extra-large #8 zippers, you're sure to find everything you could want in a tent, in this model.
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- 75D 185T poly taffeta floor with 2000mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 7075 aluminum stakes, and guy ropes included
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Easy entry and great ventilation
- Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Base size: 7'6 x 8'6
- Center height: 52"
- Vestibule depth: 35"
- Tent Area: 64 ft²
- Vestibule Area: 25 ft²
- Minimum weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
- Total weight: 8 lbs. 10 oz.
- Packed size: 6" x 23"
- Pole diameter: 11 mm
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||64 ft²|
|Vestibule Area||25 ft²
|Floor Dimensions||7'6 x 8'6|
|Packaged Weight||8 lbs. 10 oz.|
|Trail Weight||7 lbs. 15 oz.|
|Packed Size||6" x 23"|