The ALPS Mountaineering Shasta has a lot of features to boast and at a price tag thats ultralight on the wallet. The lightweight tubular frame allows for easy adjustments for a wide range of sizes.
The lower compartment will house your sleeping bag and features a large door to allow easier access. On the outside of the main compartment there's a front neoprene pocket to keep smaller items handy and organized. There's a neoprene pocket on each side of the pack to hold your water bottles and the side compression straps allow you to lash more gear to the front.
The top pocket converts to a fanny pack, so you don't have to worry about hauling along your whole pack if you want to venture off for a quick excursion. The included rain cover, that stores at the base of the pack, ensures that your pack is ready to use in all climates.
- Tubular Lightweight Frame
- Top Pocket Converts to a Fanny Pack
- Rain Cover Included
- Top Loading - Extendable Top Lid
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- Adjustable Suspension
- Rescue Whistle Buckle on Sternum Strap
- Hydration Pocket & Port
- Lower Neoprene Side Bottle Pockets
- Side Compression Straps
- Multiple Lashing Points on Front of Pack
- "Over the Top" Compression Strap
- Front Stretch Neoprene Pocket
- Extra Large Lower Door Access - #10 Zipper
- Internal Horizontal Divider
- Standard Harness Included (Torso Range: 16.5"-21")
- Standard Waistbelt Included (Range: 26"-40")
- Color: Green
- Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
- Capacity: 4200 cu. in. / 69 L
- Weight: 5 lb. 2 oz.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking Collection Outlet Deals