Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Altai - Hok 145 with Pivot Binding )
Having worked on a similar product years ago, Francois and Nils knew that they wanted their first ski to be the Hok. The idea of combining the qualities of snowshoe and ski has been an interesting challenge for both of them and together they have taken the concept to a new level in function and design. The Hok is designed as an easy to use ski for the backcountry. Its short wide dimensions makes the ski incredibly maneuverable, and the integrated climbing skin gives the Hok great traction for climbing.The right balance of running base and skin material makes the ski’s downhill speed manageable and easy to control. Bridging cross-country skis and snowshoes, the Hok combines the maneuverability and ease of use found in snowshoes with the ski’s efficiency of sliding forward rather then lifting and stepping with each stride.
Skis come with bindings already mounted to them. Please LiveChat or call our OGExperts at 888-547-4327.
- Synthetic climbing skin integrated into the base of the ski
- Steel edges for durability
- Lightweight cap construction
- Sustainable paulownia wood core reinforced with a combination of organic natural fibers and fiberglass
- 145 cm model intended for big skiers and deep snow
- Universal Pivot bindings included with skis fit boots up to 14.5 inches in overall length
- Capacity: Over 175 lb.
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Ski: Fiberglass-wrapped wooden core with organic fiber reinforcement.
- Built-in synthetic climbing skin.
- Metal edges for excellent control.
- Nylon binding hinges to allow improved flexibility/rotation and better durability.