Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Altra - Men's Lone Peak 4 )
The Lone Peak 4 is a fresh take on Altra's original trail shoe with several significant updates. The new upper will include the same integrated tongue as the previous version but now with static webbing for better cinching ability, a flexible strap overlay for a roomier forefoot fit and a sandpaper textured toe cap. In addition, breathability is improved by way of draining mesh in the heel and forefoot and the decoupled nature of the TrailClaw™, as well as multi-directional, carved lugs for improves traction and reduced weight. To top off this already awesome shoe the StoneGuard™ is completely updated to resemble the skeletal structure of a foot for better performance and dynamic flexibility.
- FootShape Toe Box: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- A-Bound Cushioning: Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- 4-Point GaiterTrap™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TrailClaw™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- MaxTrac™: A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- StoneGuard™: Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- Stack Height: 25mm Weight: 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh