Altra - Men's Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh
Your new favorite brown boot killer has been updated to be even more durable and sturdy. The Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh features a newly revamped mesh complete with the 4-point GaiterTrap™ to keep dirt, dust, sand and debris out as well as enhanced durability and breathability. The outsole is revamped with multi-directional lugs and decoupled TrailClaws. Enjoy the enhanced breathability of a mesh hiker with the same comfort and design as before, and with Altra's signature FootShape™ toe box and fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform you can continue to hike comfortably and balanced.
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- DURATREAD™: Durable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- FootShapeTM Toe box with Fully Cushioned Zero DropTM Platform
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-BoundTM with StoneGuardTM
- Outsole: DuraTreadTM Rubber with TrailClawTM
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh