Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Altra - Lone Peak Men's Zero Drop Shoe )
Inspired by the Lone Peak, one of the rockiest, toughest mountains on the Wasatch Range, The Lone Peak™ was designed to conquer the Wasatch 100. While the foot-shaped design allows athletes to stay relaxed and comfortable for hours, this do-everything mountain shoe promotes happy feet, increases ankle stabilization and improves form with the Zero Drop™ platform. The Lone Peak™ features an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard™ system that deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. Stand above the rest with the ultimate trail running shoe.
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Midsole: Zero Drop™ EVA/A-Bound Midsole
- Foot Shaped Design: Male FS-1 Last
- NRS: Natural Ride System
- Outsole: TrailClaw Outsole
- StoneGuard and Trail Rudder
- Insole: Mountain Footbed (Similar to Support Footbed)
- Upper: Quick dry abrasion resistant mesh upper with minimal seams
- Asymmetrical Lacing, HeelClaw, and A-Wrap for Superior Fit
- Liner: Drilex Premium Liner
- Stack height = The total thickness of the shoe/the distance between the foot and the ground.
With Footbed: 22.5mm(Heel)/22.5mm (Forefoot)
Without footbed: 17.5mm(Heel)/17.5mm (Forefoot)