Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Altra - Lone Peak Women's Zero Drop Shoe )
Tackle the trail in the shoe that was built to race the Wasatch 100. With a female-specific design and the toughest trail running features a shoe can offer, The Lone Peak™ was made to promote happy feet for incredible performance. Featuring an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard™ system, The Lone Peak™ deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. It's the ultimate trail running shoe made specifically for women.
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Midsole: Zero Drop™ EVA/A-Bound Midsole
- Foot Shaped Design: Female TW-W Last
- NRS: Natural Ride System
- Outsole: TrailClaw Outsole
- StoneGuard and Trail Rudder
- Insole: Mountain Footbed (Similar to Support Footbed)
- Upper: Quick dry abrasion resistant mesh upper with minimal seams
- Asymmetrical Lacing, HeelClaw, and A-Wrap for Superior Fit
- Liner: Drilex Premium Liner
- Stack height = The total thickness of the shoe/the distance between the foot and the ground.
With Footbed: 22.5mm(Heel)/22.5mm (Forefoot)
Without footbed: 16.5mm(Heel)/16.5mm (Forefoot)