Altra - Women's Olympus 4 Trail Running Shoe
The trail won’t know what hit it with the new Olympus 4. This new model has a new look and everything you need for a new trail adventure. The breathable, durable engineered mesh upper is complete with a premium tongue for a tailored, locked-in feel. The Vibram® MegaGrip™ outsole excels in both wet and dry conditions while the high-performance InnerFlex™ midsole offers comfortable flexibility. Strap your gaiters into the GaiterTrap™ and head for the trails with the max cushion, max comfort, and max performance Olympus 4.
- Altra's signature FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- The Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment, better form, and a low impact landing.
- Trailclaw: These canted lugs on the outsole are strategically placed beneath the metatarsals to provide added traction underfoot.
- Gaitertrap: This hook-and-loop tab allows our strapless gaiter to easily attach to the shoe, adding protection against rocks and debris.
- Innerflex: These grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- Vibram Megagrip: This high-performance sticky rubber offers unparalleled grip on both wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity, and optimal ground adaptability.
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip™
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 33 mm
- Upper: Durable, engineered mesh
|Intended Use||Trail Running|