Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( AMK - 1 oz. Natrapel Lemon Eucalyptus )
Enjoy up to 12 hours of effective insect protection with Natrapel® Picaridin insect repellent. This ultralight pump spray fits easily into your pack, purse, or pocket, and features our 20% Picaridin formula, which is proven to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects. The active ingredient Picaridin is recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, and more. Bring this compact 1 oz. bottle on camping trips, hikes, and backyard barbeques for reliable insect protection you don't have to constantly reapply and that doesn't slow you down. In addition to being an effective tick and mosquito repellent, Natrapel also repels chiggers, gnats, black flies, and other biting flies. The perfect fishing or hiking bug spray, Natrapel is safe to apply to your clothing and gear, as it won't harm synthetics. Head outdoors knowing you're prepared with Natrapel® Picaridin family insect repellent.
- 12 Hours of Protection: Stay bite free all day with Natrapel's 20% Picaridin formula. This EPA-registered bug spray is proven to repel mosquitoes and ticks for up to 12 hours, providing maximum protection.
- Ultralight 1 oz. Insect Repellent: Take this travel size Natrapel with you everywhere you go without adding any unnecessary weight. The compact 1 oz. pump spray fits easily into your pack, purse, or pocket.
- Family Friendly: Use Natrapel with confidence on the whole family, even if you're pregnant or breastfeeding. Natrapel is approved for children over 2 months, making it the ideal family insect repellent.
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient: Choose the active ingredient recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects. Picaridin mimics the Piperine compound found in pepper plants to keep you bug free.
- Protection from Disease-Carrying Insects: Step outside knowing you're protected. Natrapel repels ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, dengue fever, yellow fever, and West Nile virus.
- Safe on Gear: Apply Natrapel Picaridin without fear of damaging your gear. The best fishing or hiking bug spray, this insect repellent won't damage fishing line, plastic, or other synthetic materials.
- Weight: 1 oz.