The Adventure First Aid 32 oz. contains supplies to treat cuts & scrapes, sprains, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, and allergic reactions. All supplies are contained in a sturdy, BPA-free plastic water bottle and will keep contents dry or water in depending on need.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Durable Water Bottle: 32oz, BPA-free plastic bottle keeps contents dry or water in, depending on your needs.
- Easy Access Bandages: Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
Price From: $12.95