Perfect for weekend hikes, global adventures or everyday use, the RapidPure® Intrepid Bottle gives you the power to filter and purify water against all bacteria, parasites, and viruses in a durable bottle that's safe, fast, and easy to use. This 25 oz. purifying water bottle with filter features a flip-top lid and ergonomic design. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroabsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. With no pumping, squeezing, priming, or batteries, this ultra-fast water filter is the best water purifier for camping, hiking, travel, and everyday use. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better-tasting.
- Easy-to-Use Bottle: Fill the bottle with water, flip the safety lid, and drink to enjoy fast, effective water purification. With this water filtration bottle, there's no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
- Fast Flow Rate: Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Safe Water Anywhere: Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Intrepid personal water filter removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
- Great-Tasting Water: Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, water filter you'll enjoy using.
- Long-Lasting: Refill the Intrepid water bottle purifier again and again. This portable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water, and the filter cartridge is replaceable.
- UltraCeram Technology: Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Output: 1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Silver Infused: Yes. Kills trapped contaminants and prevents bacterial growth.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards**.
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use: Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- Replacement Cartridge: Additional cartridges available at $19.99.
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Virus Reduction 99.9999%
- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- VIRUSES: Rotovirus, Norovirus, Hepatitus A
- BACTERIA: E. coli, Salmonella, Dysentery
- PROTOZOA: Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae
- PARTICULATES: Sediment, Silt, Sand
- CHEMICALS: Chlorine, Benzene, Chloroform
- HEAVY METALSLead, Arsenic, Chromium