Whether you're hiking, traveling, or preparing for natural disasters, the RapidPure® Pioneer Straw gives you the power to filter and purify water in an ultralight, portable water filter. Weighing less than 2 ounces, this pocket-sized straw comes with its own carry bag and is the ideal camping, hiking, backpacking, and travel water purifier, as it's safe, fast, and easy to use. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroadsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. There is no priming or pumping required, making this fast water filter also the best water purifier for personal use. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
- Easy-to-Use Straw: Insert one end into water and drink from the other end for fast, effective water purification. With this portable water purifier, there’s no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
- Fast Flow Rate: Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Safe Water Anywhere: Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Pioneer personal water filter removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
- Great Tasting Water: Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
- Long-Lasting: Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
- UltraCeram Technology: Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Output: 1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Use w/ Water Bottle: Yes
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Silver Infused: Yes. Kills trapped contaminants and prevents bacterial growth.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards**.
- Enviromental Impact: Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Replacement Cartridge: Replacement Purification Cartridge sold separately.
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (Includes Carrying Pouch)
- Virus Reduction 99.9999%
- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- VIRUSES: Rotavirus, Norovirus, Hepatitis A
- BACTERIA: E. coli, Salmonella, Dysentery
- PROTOZOA: Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae
- PARTICULATES: Sediment, Silt, Sand
- CHEMICALS: Chlorine, Benzene, Chloroform
- HEAVY METALS: Lead, Arsenic, Chromium