Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Anti Gravity Gear - Northbound A.T. Guide )
Designed to be a truly functional guide book for AT hikes of any length, The AT Guide is chock full of useful and easy to read information for the entire Appalachian Trail.
The easy to use vertical format of the book allows for extremely detailed elevation profiles, which cover 2 facing pages at a time, and large amounts of text data. Along with the trail information The AT Guide also includes detailed town maps and available services for many of the towns frequented by thru hikers. Strategically placed icons make information easy to locate and understand on both the maps and in the text.
- Mileages, landmarks, and elevations for the entire AT
- Elevation profile maps
- Maps for 90 towns and areas along the trail and listings of services available along the way.
- Mileage from each shelter to the next 3 shelters in both directions
- Coords for over 200 trailhead parking areas; enables use of GPS to find the trailhead.
- Triple shelter mileages: see the distance to the next three shelters in each direction.
- Icons for easy identification of services
- This edition is best suited for traveling south to north on the AT. Southbound mileages are also provided.