The Freedom 85 paddle has a cool Polynesian look along with an ocean-blue color that complements most boards.
Its blade is made of Aqua-Bound’s strong epX engineered polymer – no whimpy, whippy blade here. With an aggressive dihedral down its spine, the blade makes for a forgiving and smooth pull through the water. The Freedom 85 has a smaller, 85 sq. in. blade for smaller paddlers or those who prefer high-cadence paddling for faster speed.
The Freedom 85 has a 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend. This lightweight material provides great strength, a low swing weight, and a slight shaft flex for a very comfortable performance.
The Freedom 85’s adjustable lengths are 64-74 inches, 70-80 inches, and 76-86 inches with snap button holes at every 2 inch increment.
Like all Aqua-Bound paddles, the Freedom 85 is hand-built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA.
- Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm.)
- Surface area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm.)
- Blade materials: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
- Shaft type: 10° Bend
- Shaft materials: 100% Carbon
- Shaft lengths: 64-74" / 70-80" / 76-86"
- Contoured palm grip
- Weight: 23.5 oz. (666.00g)