Arc'teryx - Men's Atom LT Hoody
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and breathability.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn made from 100% polyester fibre that is compressible and has loft retention.
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Weight: 360 g / 12.7 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length.
- Atom: Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Lightweight: Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight.
- Synthetic Insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Arcteryx Essentials: Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
|Intended Use||Alpine & Ice Climbing, Backcountry Skiing, Camping, Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Winter|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating, Wind Resistant|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Rockin synthetic insulator
I got this jacket as a mid-layer for skiing this past season and it crushed! It's perfect under a shell on the -20 days and performs just as well touring in the spring. The fit is on point as well, I usually put a couple layers underneath and there's room for more. Overall, a very versatile (not to mention stylish) piece to add to your quiver.