A streamlined, lightweight down hoody filled with 850 white goose down, the Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hoody is a backcountry specialist piece that is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European white goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- 265 g / 9.3 oz
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)