Arc'teryx - Gamma MX Women's Hoody
Climbing, ski tours, winter hikes – as output and conditions change, you need a softshell to work across the spectrum of dynamic alpine activities. Delivering light weather protection, breathable warmth, and exceptional freedom of movement, the Gamma MX Hoody is the solution. The Fortius™ 2.0 fabric is refined for superior warmth-to-weight and durability, and a front liner improves core warmth. The Stormhood™ is helmet-compatible and protects without impeding peripheral vision.
Redesign includes an updated fabric with increased warmth-to-weight ratio and durability, a front liner for additional warmth, updated sleeve opening for easier on/off, Cohaesive ™ cordlock adjusters on the hood, and taped seams for a clean finish.
- Gamma: Weather resistant mid or outer layers with stretch. Highly breathable and abrasion-resistant.
- Mixed Weather: Highly durable, breathable, and mobile. Best for mixed usage in changing weather conditions.
- Arc'teryx Essentials: Versatile high-performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Breathable Material: Allows moisture vapor to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 480 g / 1 lb
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
- Height: 5ft 8"/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.3cms
- Waist: 27"/68.6cms
- Hips: 35"/89.0cms
- Wearing Size: Small