Arc'teryx - Konseal LT Women's
Arc’teryx Konseal LT is a lightweight, fast and super grippy shoe for women designed to give comfort and stability throughout your mountaineering or tail running trips. It is a perfect shoe that gives maximum and high performance in alpine environments.
The Vibram® MegaGrip on the outer surface provides excellent traction in the dirt or mud. The lug designs maintains friction on the bumpy terrains, providing comfort and protection. The TPU midfoot chassis cradles on the midsole offers stability and comfort on the uneven and rough terrains. The gusseted tongue prevents debris from falling, keeping your foot safe and protected.
Arc’teryx Konseal LT is an ultimate and versatile shoe constructed to give maximum comfort and stability while you are jumping the highest boulders or climbing the highest peaked mountains. It is definitely a must have climbing equipment to buy!
An approach shoe that feels light but still delivers the requisite confidence to walk over unpredictable ground. It can be worn as a clog and has been created with barefoot use in mind.
- Upper: single-layer polyster mesh, 0.4mm tpu protective film, integrated vibram® megagrrubber toe cap, rubber heel cap, internal microfibre cage, seamless heel collar lining
- Sockliner: 3d molded, ion element 100% recycled eva (closed cell) by dynamic foam (4.5mm)
- Midsole: injected eva, 60 shore c
- Chassis: injected tpu, 70 shore d
- Outsole: vibram® megagrip
- Weight 270g / 9.9 oz.