Arc'teryx - Atom SL Hoody Men's
Summer weather is warm, until it isn’t. So compact and light, there is no reason to leave it behind, Arc'teryx lightest Atom is there for you when the temperature drops. Strategically placed at the chest and back, the Coreloft™ insulation is efficient, light, and compressible. The Tyono™ 20 outer balances airflow with wind resistance and has a DWR finish to repel moisture. Stretch fleece side panels ventilate and an uninsulated hood adds coverage and buttons out of the way when not in use.
- Wind resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Uninsulated, mesh lined sleeves give light protection and regulate temperature
- Design & Fit: Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Fabric Treatment: DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood™
- Stowable hood
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 synthetic insulation in the core provides warmth
- Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz
- Center back length: 74 cm / 29.1 in
- Coreloft™ Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount.
- Tyono™ 20, 100% nylon
- bluesign® Approved Stretch Fleece Side Panel - 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Dope Permair™ 20 - 100% nylon lining (select colours)
- Permair™ 20, 100% nylon lining (select colours)
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant, Wicking|