Fine wale corduroy shirt ready for casual Friday’s or just hanging out with friends. Can be worn both as a shirt or a light jacket, the Merlon integrates two discreet hand pockets. One pocket even has a media port through which to pass your favorite headphones.Infused with the Arc’teryx commitment to function and freedom, the Merlon has articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms for freedom of motion, and twines elastane into the weave for stretch. Burly cotton/nylon canvas reinforcements protect the forearms and collar, and the chest pocket has subtle stitch-through detailing. The corduroy combines cotton’s comfort and breathability with the durability and moisture transport properties of polyester making this a highly functional shirt for the human powered commute.
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Front placket with hidden elastic cord loop
- Button cuff closure
- Chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Integrated media port for headphones
- Cotton/Nylon Canvas
- Corduroy - 22 wale stretch corduroy, 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane
- Weight: 465 g / 1 lb 0.4 oz
- Fit: Relaxed
- Natural Fibre: Textiles made from natural fibres provide inherent benefits and next-to-skin comfort.
- Lifestyle: Technical outdoor functionality, comfort and durability brought to everyday designs.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Everyday, Travel, Work Collection New Arrivals