Arc'Teryx - Norvan LD 2 Men's Trail Running Shoes
Exceedingly light at just over a pound, but rugged enough for long-distance day-long adventures, the Norvan LD 2's sticky rubber sole and moderate cushion will make you feel like a mountain goat.
- Shoes are 1.8 oz. lighter than their predecessors and feature updated midsole materials
- Polyester mesh uppers with protective thermoplastic polyurethane film provide lightweight protection
- Synthetic toe caps shield your toes from trail debris
- Mid-forefoot 0.7mm thermoplastic polyurethane film provides support
- 3D molded iON Element™ insoles are made with recycled EVA
- Vibram Megagrip outsoles with Vibram LiteBase technology deliver reliable traction while cutting down on weight
- Heel-to-toe drop: 9 mm
- Uppder material: Polyester mesh/0.4mm thermoplastic polyurethane film
- Midsole: Main: 80% compressed EVA/20% polyolefin; anti-fatigue insert: 85% compressed EVA/15% polyolefin
- Support: Mid-forefoot 0.7mm thermoplastic polyurethane film
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.4 oz.