Arc'teryx - Taema Tank Women's
Advanced design and materials combine for performance, performance creates comfort, and comfort frees you to let go and step fully into adventure. Made from Phasic™ LT, a fabric containing 80% recycled content, the versatile Taema delivers moisture management, breathability, and softness on your skin. Articulated patterning gives you freedom to move, FC0 DWR helps minimize moisture absorption, and the seam construction streamlines the design and ups the comfort.
Customer Tips: Arc'teryx women’s fits are evolving to deliver even better performance and comfort. Before you check out, please make sure to reference our sizing chart to determine your correct size.
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic™ LT has excellent moisture management and next-to-skin feel, designed for comfort in a range of temperatures
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Slight racer back
- This model’s fit has evolved. Please reference our sizing chart to make sure it’s the right size for you
- DAO™ (Durable Anti Odour finish)
- FC0-DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Crew neck
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains recycled polyester
- Weight 65g / 2.3 oz
- Fit Regular
- Phasic™ LT with DAO™ - 100% polyester
- FC0 DWR
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
|Intended Use||Summer, Trail Running|
|Properties||Water Resistant, Quick Drying, Wicking, Anti-Odor|