Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Arc'Teryx - Men's Adahy Hoody )
On its own or as part of layering system, Arc'teryx's Adahy Hoody provides insulation for spring and summer backpacking and trekking. The lightweight, soft Torrent™ fleece’s stretch improves ergonomic freedom and helps hold the trim fit close to the body for maximum fabric efficiency and layering comfort. A snug fitting hood adds warmth. Minimalist by design, it is light, easily packed, and integrates with other Arc’teryx Traverse products to create an efficient clothing system for backcountry travel.
- Air permeable
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Snug fitting hood for warmth and comfort
- Drop back hem
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Specifications & Care:
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not wring.