Arc'teryx - Acrux AR
A pinnacle of design for mountaineering, ice and mixed climbing, the Acrux AR is the lightest, most durable, and lowest profile insulated double boot available. AR: All-Round. Includes 1 pair of GORE-TEX® HIGH-LINERS.
Weight per boot: 940 g/ 2 lbs. 1.2 oz.
- Durable heel edge
- Semi blocked toe, with anti-slip grooves
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Medial climbing support zone
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- T-ZIP WaterTight™ front closure zipper
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Fast and efficient lacing system with independent velcro strap adjustment for collar
- Hardwearing laminated GORE-TEX® gaiter delivers waterproof, breathable protection with exceptional abrasion and puncture resistance
- Separate shell and liner construction increases waterproof/breathable protection
- Combines the warmth of a double boot, protection of a super-gaiter boot, and lightweight, low volume advantages of a single boot for use up to 5000 metres
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points