Arc'teryx - Atom Glove Liner
Designed as a cold weather liner, but featured to function as a standalone in dry conditions, the Atom Glove Liner is warm and versatile. Three types of Primaloft® insulation are utilized. At the palm and fingers, 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control provides warmth, resists packing out, and is specially designed to function in areas where dexterity, a sure grip and durability are required. It is bonded to the shell at the palm and fingers to further enhance security and performance. On the back of the hand, an area less prone to wear but more prone to exposure, two Primaloft® fills are employed. Lofty 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is light and warm, and a denser 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is layered to provide added durability in high cycle flexion areas. LAYERED or ON ITS OWN Selected to layer comfortably under a shell glove, the N80-p ATY nylon outer is light, supple, resists wear, and has a DWR treatment for water repellency. Grip enhancements on the fingertips improve dexterity and durability, and when used with a shell, help minimize slippage between the layers. A high level of articulation is built into the fingers and thumb. Inside, the Atom is lined with a soft polyester fleece for added warmth, comfort and improved moisture dispersal. An internal draft tube wraps around the wrist to seal in heat. The inner cuff also has a DWR treatment to help it shed snow or moisture that could otherwise accumulate and lead to heat loss. The Atom’s construction and articulation work as system with the Arc’teryx Beta Shell Glove.
- Weather resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat in
- DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
- Soft polyester fleece liner adds warmth and comfort
- Grip enhancements on fingertips create friction between liner and shell
- 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
- 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco
- N80-p ATY 100% nylon
- Hand wash or dry clean only.
- Hang to dry.
- Fabric softener is OK.
- Do not iron.