Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Arc'teryx - Beta AR Glove Women's )
The Beta AR is an all around insulated waterproof alpine glove. The GORE-TEX® Pro outer fabric sheds all forms of precipitation. The inner fleece liner has hi-loft warmth over the back of the hand and a low profile tweed palm to maintain dexterity. Dexterous and warm, ready for wind, snow or rock.
Note that while the Beta AR glove is one of the most expensive gloves out there, it is not the warmest. It is designed to be exceptionally waterproof, dexterous, versatile, and durable...while also being reasonably warm. In the mountains, it can be as useful in summer as it is in winter. The high price tag comes from the complexity of manufacturing the seam-taped GORE-TEX Pro outer shell, which is superior to ordinary waterproof gloves that use a bladder-type construction.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams to reduce bulk
- Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
- Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L Shell
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® Tweed on inside palm
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft on back of hand
- Lezanova Leather on palm
- Weight: 205 g / 7.2 oz