Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Arc'teryx - Men's Beta SV Bibs )
Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV Bib is built for rugged mountain conditions. Breathable and durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro is reinforced with N115p-x face fabric in high wear areas to protect against harsh mountain environments. Fully separating WaterTight™ two-way zippers give a drop seat option and ease removal over boots and crampons. An elasticized waist keeps the cold and snow out. Keprotec™ instep guards shield from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook helps keep the cuff secure. Athletic e3D fit is streamlined but accommodates layers.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Drop seat design
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
- Lace hooks
- Low elastacized bib
- Two bib pockets with zippers
- Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. Arc'teryx does not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced with N155p-X GORE-TEX face fabric in high wear areas
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Adjustable suspenders
Materials & Care:
- N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro
- N155p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.