Waterproof GORE-TEX® ski and snowboard pant with low profile Coreloft™ Compact synthetic insulation and a streamlined design for performance on cold days on piste.Technical Features
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Combining several GORE-TEX® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Front fly with snap closure
- Belt loops
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® with lo-loft shell
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)