Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Arc'teryx - Gamma MX Hoody Men's )
Breathable, wind-resistant, lightly insulated hooded jacket constructed with Fortius 2.0 textile for increased comfort and mobility. Gamma Series: Softshell outerwear with stretch | MX: Mixed Weather.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0™—53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Outdoor Magazine's Editor's Choice Award
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award
|Properties||Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|