Arc'teryx - Nuclei FL Women's Jacket
Fast and light alpine travel’s static phases require thermal comfort and wind protection to offset uncomfortable conditions. Sparked by repeated athlete demand,and designed specifically by women for women, the next-generation Nuclei FL Jacket is lighter, warmer, stronger, and offers outstanding thermal performance for remarkably little weight. The Arato™ 10D fabric is windproof and alpine durable, Coreloft™ insulation is efficient and resilient, and a helmet-compatible StormHood™ gives additional warmth.
- Fast and Light: Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
- Alpinism and Climbing: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Synthetic Insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Weight: 285 g / 10.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length,
- Centre back length: 67 cm / 26 in
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
- Height: 5ft 9"/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 25"/63.5cms
- Inseam: 30.5"/77.5cms
- Wearing Size: Small
- Wearing Color: Ultralush
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|