Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Arc'teryx - Nuclei Hoody Women's )
By combining the lightweight performance of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, Airetica™ ripstop nylon and highly efficient ergonomic patterning, Arc’teryx created a hooded alpinist’s belay jacket that packs to the size of a water bottle and delivers effective warmth for a mere 250 grams. The fit is trim for maximum thermal efficiency, and the articulated patterning and gusseted underarms provide elevated ergonomic freedom.
Working towards the goal of minimizing weight and bulk, features are thoughtful and focused. The Nuclei’s internal pocket serves as an integrated stuff sack. A carabiner clip loop makes it easy to fasten to a harness or pack. Elastic binding around the sleeve cuffs and hood are light, smooth and create a secure fit. Hand pockets have streamlined, invisible zippers.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Low profile
- Compressible and packable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal stow pocket with attachment point
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
- Weight: 250 g / 8.8 oz