Arc'teryx - Psiphon FL Hoody Men's
The Psiphon FL is for alpinists who want a light softshell that frees them to move fast in technical terrain. Employing Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology to specifically place materials where they will deliver the greatest benefit, the Psiphon FL uses lightweight TerraTex™ softshell as its primary fabric, then reinforces key wear areas with durable, air permeable Fortius™ 1.0. TerraTex™ is ultralight, strong, and provides wind and weather resistance. It has a degree of stretch, and dries exceptionally quickly if wet. The Fortius™ 1.0 is used on the tops of the sleeves and shoulders to increase durability, enhance thermal management and add a higher level of performance stretch for extended mobility.
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Ultra compact
- Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Three point adjustment for precision fit with or without a helmet
- Hidden snap allows hood to be secured in windy conditions when not in use
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
- Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
- TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.