Versatile, Coreloft™ insulated GORE-TEX® ski and snowboard jacket designed for repeated descents in cold conditions.Technical Features
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Insulated collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- Pit zippers with PowderGuard™ mesh backing, for easy venting
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Two zippered, insulated hand pockets with flaps
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Additional Information
Intended Use Ski/Snowboard Socks Material Synthetic Properties Insulating