Arctix - Girls Jackalope Insulated Winter Jacket
The Arctix Girls Jackalope Insulated Winter Jacket is tough enough to withstand the elements but cozy enough that they won’t want to take it off, this insulated parka was built for maximizing fun in the cold.
Smart design that taps high-tech fabrics for keeping warm without bulking up is this coat’s star feature. Durable and breathable, it features a multi-layer construction that cocoons for maximum heat retention and protection from wet weather. Sitting below the hip, its relaxed fit is roomy enough for layers and will keep them cozy from the lift to the lodge.
- Heavy-duty zipper closure.
- Lightweight attached hood protects from wind, snow and rain.
- Adjustable cuffs to protect wrists and hands with storm guard thumbholes.
- Protective wind flap shields the front zipper to guard against gusts.
- Multiple roomy zippered pockets.
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain.
- Water and wind resistant.
- Machine washable.
- 100% polyester dobby ThermaLock™ shell with a 210T polyester taffeta lining for added strength.
- 140 GRAMS OF lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation, which provides protection against temperatures ranging from -20° to +35°.
|Properties||Insulating, Waterproof, Windproof|