* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Armada - Bdog )
Pop n' press by way of the Bdog. These Armada freestyle rockers get results on park terrain in both urban and resort settings. And the AR Freestyle Rocker gives you the profile needed for carving up trails while en route. From the Bdog you can expect a sidecut that's prepped for pressing while bookended by super-flexible tips and tails. That means you'll get the kind of surface area needed for proper freestyling without getting tripped up on your own planks. Course' all that stomping and sticking of landings needs the kind of hardware that'll take a beating again and again. So give thanks to the oversized and specially heated treated 2.5 impact edge for bearing the brunt. With an edge like that combined with a poplar ash core, S7 Base, and AR75 Sidewall, skiers can expect a ski that'll take a beating and keep coming back for more.
- AR Freestyle Rocker: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- Poplar Ash Core: Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an incredibly lively ski with all the power needed for boosting to new heights.
- 2.5 Impact Edge: Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 Base: A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- AR75 Sidewall: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
AR FREESTYLE ROCKER
Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so.
|Weight||1875 (g) | 172 (cm)|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||94|