* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Ski-touring isn't just about skiing steep, consequential lines or hucking cliffs. The Armada Shift MNC 10 Alpine Touring Ski Bindings provide the same versatility and smooth touring function as the original model in a lower DIN version that opens up the backcountry to lighter, less aggressive skiers. Converting from a conventional binding in ski mode to a fully "pinned" tech toe for skinning, the Shift MNC 10 is a superb choice for those looking to ski both lift-served and backcountry terrain on a single setup.
- Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- Automatic Wing Adjustment – Adapts automatically and easily to your boot width and height. It also keeps release values constant for worn out boots.
- XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustment – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Lateral Elasticity – 47mm
- Sliding Toe Pedal
- Type: Tech
- Length: Any
- Ability Level: Intermediate-AdvancedMore
- DIN / Release Value Low:4
- DIN / Release Value High:10
- Boot Sole Type:Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), Alpine Touring (ISO 9523), Tech, Walk to Ride (WTR), GripWalk